Monday, December 2, 2019

My Thanksgiving Break

     My Thanksgiving break was awesome. For Thanksgiving we made the turkey and then brought it to my aunts house. Which is where I ate like 3 servings of turkey and rice. Then after everyone finished eating and I went to play with my little cousins who are 4 and 9. The next few days I mostly just played some video games and watched Netflix in my living room. Then on the last day of break my cousin, my mom and I went to a vault escape, Which is basically where they lock you in a room and you have 1 hour to escape by finding clues and puzzles. It was our first time so we thought we were going to fail. But we ended up getting out with 3 minutes and 18 seconds remaining. So that's basically what I did for my Thanksgivings Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment